Haselden Construction has implemented a prequalification process that will insure that we have the right team working on each and every project. At Haselden Construction, we are looking for a superior group of extremely experienced set of subcontractors and suppliers to partner and build continued relationships with. Here at Haselden Construction we strive for excellence and drive toward customer satisfaction, as we are looking for a great network of highly qualified subcontractor partners to achieve this goal.
As a subcontractor you are required to prequalify annually for opportunities to work with Haselden Construction. If you are interested in joining our team, please follow the instructions below.
How to Prepare for the Prequalification Process
Browser Alert: The online prequalification process supports Internet Explorer 6, 7 or 8 running Windows and Firefox 3.0 for Mac users.
All required documents must be attached electronically at the time you submit your prequalification form. As part of the prequalification process, you will be required to submit the following documentation:
- Current Audited Financial Statement: If approved, your Prequalification Status will remain valid for one year after your submission. Audited Financial Statements will be required to be updated annually. We reserve the right to ask for internally prepared statements if deemed necessary. This information will be reviewed privately by Haselden Construction’s CFO and only a rating will be provided to other required personnel. Be sure to select the Financial Attachment checkbox when uploading attachments.
- Current In-House Financial Statement: Current in-house financial statement in addition to the current Audited Financial Statement. Be sure to select the Financial Attachment checkbox when uploading attachments.
- Current Accounts Receivable Aging Report: Current A/R Aging report to support current in-house financial statement.
- Signed W9 Form: A current signed W9 Form is required.
- Sample insurance certificate with all applicable endorsements: Click Here for a sample Insurance Certificate.
- Trade Supplier References: Three (3) supplier trade references must be provided. Please include phone and fax numbers, as well as an email address.
- Design/Build References: For HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical work: provide references for three (3) successfully completed design/build projects in the past five (5) years. Please include fax and phone numbers, and an email address.
- General Contractor References: Provide three (3) references from a General Contractor for projects completed in the past five (5) years. Please include phone and fax numbers, as well as an email address.
- Letter of Bondability: Provide a current letter from your Broker or Bonding Company certifying that you are bondable. Single project and aggregate amounts must be outlined for Performance Bond and Payment Bonds.
A sample subcontract is available upon request.
When you have prepared and have all of the required documents readily available, proceed to the Prequalification Process.
You are required to upload any attachments using the Prequalification Website. Please do not send attachments via email.
Thank you for your participation in this process!
To Renew or for Assistance
To renew your existing prequalification, if you have any questions regarding the prequalification process or need assistance, please fill out the below information to submit your request.